|Location:||Karachi, Karachi, Sindh|
|Salary:||Depends on Experience --(Monthly Salary)|
|Job type:||Permanent--Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply:||19/03/2013|
|Company:||Burque Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd|
|Expertises:||Accounts & Finance|
Responsible to perform Audits independently, as per the policy of the Internal Audit Department.
1. Execute audit and other related assignments as directed by HOD.
2. Co-ordinate with the staff of the team for smooth implementation of the assignments.
3. Gather adequate, reliable, related and useful evidence to authenticate audit findings and to maintain the evidence as record.
4. Analyze the information gathered to identify reportable conditions and to reach on conclusion.
5. Prepare audit report of your respective audit assignment.
6. Identify risk while analyzing the information and communicate to the auditee the nature of risk associate with the transactions.
7. Conduct meetings in order to discuss the audit observations.
Must have own conveyance
Must be willing to visit outside cities on need basis and for a longer period
|Industory:||Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)|
|Conatct Person Name:||Burque Corporation|
Burque, One of Pakistan's Largest Sales Management and Distribution Companies of FMCG Brands, Prides in more than three decades of business partnerships with reputed multinational and national companies.
Since 1974, Burque has made ground breaking accomplishments in the field of Sales Management and Distribution. Our specialized and skilled professionals have set standards of service by delivering quality products to the customers in all segments.
Today we cater to 90,000 plus outlets in all channels across the country, from the smallest street corner shop in a small village to the super and hypermarket in the metro towns.
Please note: You should never need to provide bank account details or any other financial information, or make any form of payment, when applying for a job.